It is not possible to change the supplier or customer reference on a customer owned goods reception (SSA) that has been registered by mistake. 

If a goods reception has been entered with the wrong supplier / customer reference a stock correction will have to be made, and the correct supplier/customer reference entered on a new order & goods reception.