To reverse a supplier return (SRT) on scrapped goods, they have to be entered to stock again. 
This is done by either creating a Stock correction (SAW) on the specific Goods reception item 
(SSAItem) or by creating a new goods reception (SSA) from scratch for the goods and referring to the supplier return (SRT) document in the note field.